Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sniff….Sniff…..

I think I have a cold….this sucks. Been trapped in the house for the last two days…well actually I went to the store today…as usual very exciting.

At least I got to see a new movie. “Just Friends” can’t really say it’s a good considering the fact that it brought up a lot of horrible India fat memories when I was in elementary school…jr. high school….high school basically my whole adolescent life. To say the least I didn’t peak in high school…but at least the fat gave me a sense of humor. I guess that’s what being over weight does…I couldn’t depend on beauty or a body so a personality is what I got….even though I am still the fat geek girl at heart…

Ok…with a couple of tattoos and a few piercings…

I wonder if all the geeks and fatties grow up to be different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home