Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Brownie has left the building….

Haven’t seen him in the house for 2 days but I have seen him outside run across my stairs as I walk out. I feel kind of bad…but I was here first.

The mouse sensors pushed him out, but hell...I almost ripped all of them down because I can hear them….well not exactly hear them...but feel them I guess. Kind of a thundering in my inner ear that makes them ache...but it’s getting better. Damn….I lived through heavy metal in the 80’s, I thought I’d be deaf by now…or maybe that’s why I can hear it….like a low...constant...bass tone.

That has gotten better...but the nightmares last night are quite a different story.

Wow…I haven’t been spooked in a couple of years…especially on Halloween…but I got spooked at around midnight.

My dogs were snoring up a storm and I sat up in bed like someone touched my shoulder…not in a good way. In the realm between sleep and awake I jumped up and closed the back door, checked all the windows and stood in the kitchen for a second just to see if I thought anyone was there.

I hate when I get the creeps….because god knows I’ve know too many...

But I really don’t need a dead one waking me up on Halloween.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home