Monday, October 30, 2006

I just stood in the middle of my kitchen screaming like a lunatic!!

Last night I was in bed and I heard the little fucker chewing on something. It’s gotten to the point that even when I walk into the kitchen he doesn’t stop now…just like he’s home sitting at the dinner table eating something he made.

I moved a couple of packages of ramen and out he comes…jumping off a shelf as tall as I am down to the counter and to the floor then high tailing it under the fridge. Of course the whole time I was screaming which sent Sache running into the room…she almost got him this time. I’m not afraid of the little fucker believe me I had rats as pets when I was a kid 5 times bigger than this little fucking thing when I was a kid. It’s just the fact that it moves so fast and it almost landed on me which would have made for one dead mouse.

I thought at least moving the ramen from that shelf would have at least gotten him off of my counter top…nope. Went in to make a hot dog tonight he was up on the same shelf and ran out. I was washing my hand and he jumped off the shelf again ran under the microware and off the counter and under the stove.

I stood screaming in my kitchen “This is my house! I don’t see any rent coming from your mouse ass! Get the fuck out!!!” and here all along I thought I would never scream those words again…..well except for the “mouse” part.

He’s getting bold. I fully expect to see a “Mighty Mouse” moving truck parked by my stove tomorrow morning and his little mouse buddies drinking itty bitty beer and moving in a mini plasma TV and a Lazy boy sectional with recliners on both ends.

He’s a bold little guy and I admit that…but he’s got a war on his hands now that little fucker.

3 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

india.. please, please go to home depot...please!

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Brownie & my mouse would both move out if they found a little mouse pad together. I'll have a talk with my "little fucker" the next time he scurries across my bare feet!

10:37 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

yeah black and decker sucks...the only fucking person in this house that can hear the pest repellers is me...is b/d trying to tell me something?

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home