Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hmmmm…I might have a date…

Not that he’s a stranger, I use to work with him and recently found out after me and DD broke up that he had always had a thing for me…not that the thing was my mind….and believe me I don’t mind. He does however, get and like my sense of humor…and I get his so if I don’t back out at the last second then it might make for a good night.

Hell…it’s not like it’s a real date…I know the guy just wants to fuck me…so why not.

Heh...or I guess that is a real date because I know that any guy who takes out a girl…sex is the first thing on their mind. It’s just in what context they think of the girl.

A good fuck for the night or a good night and I hope she can fuck.

I’m sorry, am I being crude?

Me?...Never

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home