Thursday, November 09, 2006

Ok…so I was a little upset last night…

I was crude…even for me but I’m not going to erase my last post. I guess I just get sick of people that aren’t straight with me. I started that post and then got a phone call from the alleged male. Seems that what he said we were going to do on the date changed and he even back tracked and changed the night and place….which is cool, don’t get me wrong, but he basically told me that he was trying to fit me into his weekend. That didn’t really sit well with me….obviously.

I told him we could do it some other time and he said it was all good and that we would have a great time. Ok fine…not like I’m the party girl and have all other kinds of shit to do and he’s a cool guy so why not…Friday it is.

He called me today and left a message canceling all together. Said he had to work this weekend and went into a lot of depth on the situation. When people over explain it means to me that they are lying. It also means that I really don’t trust a hell of a lot of people these days.

He asked me to call him back and let him know that I got the message.

Nah…I think I’m done….but thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

CONGRATULATIONS¡¡¡¡¡¡

7:22 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

bastard.
don't call him. don't see him. he sucks.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home