Sunday, May 20, 2007

A new fencing company moved into the building behind my house

Now this wouldn’t be an issue for me if there wasn’t so much male foot traffic over there now.

There is a 5ft. wall that separates my property from their parking lot and that wall is approximately 3 ft. from my bathroom window.

I haven’t thought much about it until I got out of the shower today and heard a man’s voice.

I looked over at my window and there was a guy leaning on the dividing wall talking on his cell phone and looking directly into my window as I was standing there bare ass naked.

I’m not sure how much he could see but I could see him pretty damn clear through my blinds.

I’m not much for interior design but I think I might have to reconsider my window treatments.

Is that what their called?

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

they are called window treatments. very good innie!

6:37 AM  
Blogger murray said...

if it was significantly brighter outside than in your bathroom, he probably couldn't see you well, or at all. if it was bright in the room (as when a room gets a lot of sunlight), the he could probably see you almost as well as you could see him. maybe that's what he was talking on his phone about...

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home