Sunday, August 05, 2007

Coming soon to a theatre near you…


Or shall I say me.

Bedroom curtains.

I can’t decide if it was a prom dress or a bride’s maids dress.

Whichever, the fabric is scrump-diddly-uptious and there’s a hell of a lot of it. $5? Sounds like a deal to me.

The problem I didn’t foresee was turning something circle, to square.

There are only so many squares you can make out of a circle especially when the circle is made of triangles.

Everyone break out their Etch-a-Sketch, this might get ugly.

Personally, I should have called NASA.

Heh…

Like they would have been any help.

Funny, I saw the grand illusion but I never saw the seams.

But I'll make those fucking curtains.

4 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

Sorry I missed your big day...

Happy Bigday...belated.

6:10 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

thank you otis!

By the way...ya didn't miss shit.

6:23 PM  
Blogger murray said...

You can do it.

Consider it as a problem in differential calculus.

Then just cut into it with scissors.

5:13 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

did someone say differential calculus?

i don't know what that means but i do know what sissors mean. cut that shit up and see what happens next.

i also have to agnoallagge le' spama... Oi?

or...oi vey

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home