Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Angelic isn’t it?


I thought so…still had the original tags on it. One fucking expensive shirt. I got it for a buck.

It’s also a torch for a smoker.

I also bought a pair of interview pants for a buck, original tags on them as well.

Did someone say interview?

Tomorrow…second one.

Have a shirt that is the classic button up with hints of green and gold striped.

Now what shoes would go with that?

Lucky me…

I always wondered where those sweet green shoes, leather…like butter, would come into play.

Now.

What is the saying?

“Don’t dress for the job you have…dress for the job you want.”

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it. I like the tatoo, too. ;)

1:11 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

If I can get a new job, so can you. Good luck, babe.

4:05 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Thank you sj...I appreciate that.

Brad, I'm so glad you got that job!! As for me I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

11:42 PM  
Blogger Otis said...

Good luck on the job thing.

Personally, they're over rated...

3:19 PM  
Blogger Otis said...

But...I support you!

Nice wings, by the way.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home