Friday, October 12, 2007

George lost his heart one day



I don’t exactly know how it happened...but I came home one day and George, had seen better days. I know Vance had something to do with it but he claimed that George just fell off the shelf…all by himself.

Uhhuh.

This toy was given to my brother on his 5th or 6th birthday. Somehow it got packed with my things when I moved to LA.

I was moving a chest of draws today and found his heart and it still works.

Hmmm. After 30 some odd years all of the fibers still squeak.

He still has a heart and some random body parts that I found as well.

Little bit of bondo and he'll be up in running soon.

I've never fixed a fucking toy before.

First time is a charm...hopefully.

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

what a weird looking toy. might be worth something huh??

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home