Wednesday, January 09, 2008

THISISHOWMYDAYWENT

I got up on time.
Found a new way to work that cuts time off my time.
M called me on my way.
The vet called.
Rip does have a bladder infection.
Vet said call my pharmacy.
Vons does do animal/human anti-biotics…hmmm. Silly me, who would have thunk it.
Ex call…needs his amp he left here…desperate. I hang up.
Work is work.
Fatburger for lunch, extra chili, extra mustard. What more could I ask for.
Picked up Rip’s med’s at Vons. $69. I thought it was $100.
Came home.
Amp gone.
Means ex broke in today.
Had to check the house to see if anything else was missing.
No.
Talked to M.
Then Minneee.
“The Green Mile” was on.
Switched it just perfect to see the circus mouse.
Boom…a mouse comes running underneath my bedroom door.
Small little fucker
Ran right to my feet.
I screamed.
An amazing dog search ensued.
The mouse is still free.
Don’t know for how long though.
The Green Mile continues as I fall asleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

It would have been better if you were watching The Green Mile and a slow, oversized inmate came running through your door instead...

At least it would explain how the amp went missing.

11:29 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Oh how I wish...

He could have brought me back to life, gave me the amp back so I could pawn it and taken the mouse with him as he left.

Fucking movies...they suck you right in.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home