Wednesday, November 19, 2008

As I type…

The next door neighbor is talking to the police.

When I called I specified for them to contact me only by phone.

He got too weird.

I can’t take it after what I’ve lived through. My tolerance for this has hit zero.

I pay rent…I deserve to have my front door open without him talking to hologram people in the common yard. I want peace when I come home. That’s all I want.

I don’t think I’m asking too much.

BUT…as I was just told by the police department…there is no problem and he has agreed to keep it down.

What down?

His drug addiction or Jessica Simpson?

3 Comments:

Blogger nataS said...

India, look what has happened to the Cowboys since Jessica started hanging around with Tony Romo...

Now, look at what has happend to your neighbor since she started hanging around with him...

Coincidence or co winkie dink??

7:03 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Where did she come from? Why is she here? To make us ask our self's "Is Chicken of the Sea really tuna?" She's Satan isn't she nataS?

11:22 PM  
Blogger nataS said...

Yes...she is and if you don't believe me, ask her ex husband.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home