Friday, September 18, 2009

I haven’t felt this exact pain for a while…

Probably about two years.

If I go through the amount of pain I did with my hand again…I won’t make it.

Pain so bad it sent me to my knees…weeping. I don’t weep.

I simply reached for my keys…it was that simple of a movement. It felt like some one shot my hand off. I looked, to my amazement it was still there…and it still is.

All the docs I saw said it would never be right and the physical therapists confirmed that fact.

Hey it’s cool…I have an intact right arm, I’m good with that.

The pain however, I’m not.

I’d like to make some crappy joke to make it all seem better.

I don’t have one tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

What happened to your hand if you don't mind me asking?

8:23 AM  
Blogger wicked said...

Good question. Actually your question made me type some random words in google. And I'm going to blog about it. Thanks Dee, you helped me answer a question that doctors couldn't even answer.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Your welcome...? :)
Reading said blog now...

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home