Thursday, September 24, 2009

People aren’t there when you really need them are they.

This world SUCKS ASS!!!

My mom is in a complete state of “I don’t give a shit anymore.”

My fucking brother and sister live within 5 mins of her.

AND (Sister stop reading NOW).

Are you fucking kidding me??? Really?

No one cares what that black hole is like…until you have been there.

People don’t want to be around it. Ohhhhh…. sorry…. does it make poor baby feel bad?

Go fuck your self!

I need a Goddamn fucking plane ticket…and I will get it.

My Mom needs someone.

I know the feeling very well.

Honestly, you have to be kidding me…they can’t go by just to see her? Really?

And they always said I was the retarded one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous james said...

You're not the retarded one. From all you once told me, and all I've read here over the past few years, I think you're the only one who doesn't have their head up their ass.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home