Wednesday, July 07, 2010

"You better sleep with one eye open"

He use to say that to me. I know this, I have lived this but when people start talking shit about it this is when I become a bitch.

Change my phone number they say. Done it three times. Cell phone twice.

The last option is to move. Guess what? I can't afford it.

So...what are my options? Restraining order? That's called a death sentence.

He once told me "I wonder what it feels like to kill a person."

Who thinks that?

I know that people think that I'm stupid for being with him for so long and some people think that I'm stronger for living through it.

I don't give a fuck either way. Take you opinions and go fuck your self.

This shit doesn't go away over night. I guess people think it does. I wish.

Yes...I still sleep with one eye open. This means I don't sleep even with sleeping pills. Always on guard.

I wish he'd just get it over with.

He always liked knifes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home