Thursday, February 24, 2011

"I dream bigger than you."

I was talking to my roommate about a lottery ticket I bought and dreamed about what I would do if I won. That when he said "I dream bigger than you." Three times.

Okay. How does some one dream bigger? Is this a competition? My answer would be no.

I have my dreams...they are mine. They are no bigger or less then some one else.

I said "I think that's where we are black and white. I'm a dreamer and you are a realist."

"No,no,no India I am a dreamer but I do it much more intelligent."

What? Huh? ummmmm.....uh....did he just say that? what? Now I'm a stupid dreamer? I didn't know that existed until now.

I told him to fuck off, go fuck yourself and fuck you.

He's been different since he's been in school. He's really full of himself. He knows it all. He even told me that. "India, I was called stupid my whole life and now I know I am smart and my professor's I doubt how smart they are."

Here was my question..."If you were called stupid your whole life then why do you make people feel stupid?"

His response "It makes me smarter." sweet.

This where we differ and I am smarter. I started stripping the paint off the shower due to the black mold of death and Robert said it would eat through the dry wall. I told him the shower stall was metal. "No India, you're wrong."

Who do you think was right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home