Friday, February 25, 2011

My classic line with Vance was...

"Stop doing shit that you have to say sorry for because sorry no longer has a meaning."

Robert is now falling under theses lines.

Sorry is a weak word and booze is just an excuse.

I'm still hurt and I still feel stupid but I've learned to confront a situation.

So I talked to him today. Basically he is insecure about school, his life and turning 40.

Ummmm...bummer. Fuck off.

It bowled down to him feeling better about himself by making me feel like shit. Bravo! Nice move Robert.

I've been down this road before. I will fuck you up and fuck you over but that's not the person I am now. I want to scream and yell at him but it's a waste of my time.

Unfortunately, I still feel like garbage. Words are swords.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So leave.

7:47 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Seems simple, doesn't it?

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home