Sunday, April 10, 2011

My roommate told me tonight

"You haven't done one goddamn thing strong. You are weak...you are weakness. The reason you were abused is because you let people do it to you."

Well, slam me a little more and I'll put you in the abuse category.

A few years ago I would have screamed for hours. This time I told him to get the fuck out of my room.

Not wanting to get into a screaming match I picked up a pin and a pink post it and wrote "Fuck Off." As he was sitting at his computer I slapped on his monitor.

Me? Weak? That's fucking hysterical.

The problem is, the words stay in a persons mind. He chose to gut me and he did.

I've learned. I'll take it because the reason you are abused is because you let people do it to you.

Fuck that.

What a dick.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Smith said...

wow seriously, you're right. what a fucking dick. but it can't be his fault he's so unbelievably ignorant?

10:52 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

You are fucking fabulous! Thanks for the laugh because your comment was fucking hysterical! The problem with my roommate is he's wicked smart in books...life however...ignorant.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home