Saturday, June 25, 2011

Too much influx...

There are so many people telling me what I should do, what I should be and most priceless how I should feel.

It's fabulous, if you are in their shoes. I think in their minds they are saving me.

No. They are trying to change me...to their standards.

I am NEVER going to be normal. I like that I'm not. So what the fuck is the problem?

"India, your'e weird." people say...a lot.

My response..."Yeah...and your point is?"

They can never actually answer this question. I get the sputters of "Well..you know India...you're just weird."

My response..."Haven't we covered this already?"

People assume things about another person. Not fair. I've done it...I'm no angel. I learned though, you never know what a person really is or what they are thinking.

I've learned that when people say shit like that to me...it means they envy me. They can't be weird.

I love it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Afuckingmen.

(Yes, I'm back...)

9:50 AM  
Blogger Disguise said...

Little did I know that I'd click on " Next blog" and stumble across this.
Love it :)

10:14 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Brad!!! How's the Fam???

10:29 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Disguise...I looked at your page..you embrace life as fucked up as it can be. I'm glad I was the next click.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home