Sunday, September 11, 2011

A LAUNDRY MAT I LIKE?

NO! What will happen with the the Laundry Mat O' Hell blogs?

I found the perfect laundry mat. The parking is crowed...no wonder.

They have big screen TV's and air conditioning!

The floors were spotless.

The binds that you load your clothes in are new. Huh? There is no disgusting hair wrapped on the tires? Weird.

Best part...wait...wait...wait...

I could see all the buttons on the washers...they weren't warn off. I could pick my water temperature and the cycle.

I almost passed out.

Those dryers also sucked every inch of dog fur off my pillows, sheets and comforter.

What more can you ask for?

Maybe a bar across the street with Mexican food.

The nachos are fabulous!

1 Comments:

Anonymous pharmacy escrow said...

We expect something always and when that expectation isn't fulfill we have disappointments but when it was fulfill and exceed it we have happy to find something like that. At the moment I haven't found a place like that.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home