Sunday, March 19, 2006

How I wish….

I would love to think in a world that’s not here.
Where everything is plain and simple
Noting crashes and burns...
But everything does…..

I feel old and tired this morning. The sun is shinning and I’m sitting here looking at my backyard.

I’m not going to go there today. I’m just not, not today.

I had every intention of making this yet another “pour out my black heart to the world” blog and days.

Nah…I’m not old…well....kinda but I’m not 80 yet! Yeah I am tired but it’s due to lack of sleep, didn’t go to bed until 5am, and then got up at 10. Now the reason I was up until 5am is definitely a story but I don’t think that anyone out there in middle America is ready for it yet.

So what should I do today that doesn’t require money? Hmmmmmm……definitely going to pick the tangerines off my tree in the backyard. Maybe I’ll try and cut down the weed back there that is as tall as I am. Move his old guitar amp that has seen more rain than songs so I can’t see it anymore. It is quite the picture...so I just took one. When I figure out how to post a picture on here then you can see, what I’m seeing. Unfortunately, at the rate I’m going, you will never see it. I’m Computer illiterate. Keys....type....save...done. Pictures...what?

So…this is how my morning is going...or I guess went.... How’s yours?

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i've quit smoking! that's how well my morning is going.. (no, that's not sarcasm) yes, it is.. no it isn't and so on and so on...aagghhh!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home