Sunday, March 12, 2006

Swell…Whenever you’re Ready…

Bought the above CD from a thrift store yesterday. Pretty damn good. Kind of nuvo KROQ. It’s different. I likey! Good music. Always love when they use other instruments besides guitar and bass.

Question…not like anyone would answer but M.

Before I go on…..it’s cold here. I have on 3 shirts, a scarf and a skull cap. It’s supposed to be in the 30’s here tonight. Damn! I’m sorry; I thought I was in California. Not tonight. There is snow on the mountains. It’s March. I’m sure I’ve mentioned that I don’t have heat. Shit.

Ok, so here is one of my many problems. Boy, is my problem. I think that he is stringing me along. I don’t really like that. I don’t think that it’s fair. I think that it’s bullshit. Why can’t men just say what they think? Or women for that matter. No one, it seems to me, can talk. It’s a very simple process. Open mouth and make sound. People don’t want to do this. TALK TO ME. TELL ME. I CAN’T READ YOUR MIND.

Nope. It doesn’t happen. People don’t talk. I don’t understand this. You ask me a question and I’ll answer. Most people don’t want to ask the question because they don’t want to hear the answer. I’ve asked questions and the person refuses to answer. Tell me…Just fucking tell me something besides bullshit. So tired of bullshit.

This is what I think. Men don’t have the balls….just say you don’t like us. Just say that you don’t want to see us again. I know that I can handle it. Maybe some can’t. Yeah it will hurt for a couple of days….but then we move on.

Women think and think and think. Why isn’t he calling….why doesn’t he call me..why doesn’t he like me….It’s a horrible process. I don’t think that men do that. But I don’t know. Who the fuck cares.

All I know is that I like this guy. Yes he has a lot of shit going on I understand this. But if you don’t explain to me what you are going through then I have no idea. I have no clue why you are being freaky, or sensitive, or a dick. Because you just won’t talk to me.
Just speak…..

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

yeah, maybe james can answer this one for us. i remember this guy aden, we went out for a couple of weeks and then, didn't hear from him. and no, i didn't sleep with him either. and later a lot of us were hanging out and i asked him why?? he couldn't give me an answer. just tell me, ya know??

7:26 AM  
Blogger james r. said...

i wish i could answer this one. funny thing is, guys think the same thing about girls. not all guys...some guys are just oblivious. but -- and i hate to cop-out and say this -- i think it's just the way things are. i know, dumb answer. but has it ever been different? nope. it's a game, always has been a game, and it sucks. i think the only way to deal with it though is to be ballsy, talk to the other person (even a quick phone call) and then trust your gut instincts. i'm pretty sure i'm not making any sense. i guess i'm saying that sometimes there are no "why's" and a person just has to live with that. i should have tried to answer this when i am more awake...

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home