Friday, March 10, 2006

Well…Welll…Well…

This is how my morning went.

I called in sick today. Sore throat, sniffles…left ear feels like it’s going to explode or implode...my chancess were 50/50…..besides that it’s all good….or is it? It’s like fucking “Dynasty” over here. Not really, but there is still hope.

The day was….well, as you can expect……nothing. I did have to get out of the house. Yeah I know. You call in sick and you should stay at home. But hey….I had phone calls all morning from work. Couldn’t sleep. Every time I felt the end coming…phone rings…and….whatever

And if I wouldn’t have called in sick…and didn’t have an extreme attraction to jackets….I never would have found the one that…..i found.

Stop…stop the bullshit. We just changed channels.

I don’t like the pop ups. The ones online are anaoying enough….but the memory pop ups are the bitch.

Let me tell you what my problem is….I’m weak.

This has been a bad week for me. I have thought and tried to figure out what I’ve done. I would love to blame him like I always do and did. To my defense “judge”…I never tried to chock him to death…..

Was it my fault? Was it his fault?
Who the fuck knows?.
I fucking hate ME!

Now all the bullshit aside….who was to blame for all of this shit that I’m going through? WHO???? Me? Self discoveray is quite the bright light. Not a pretty one.

I am sick and tired …just sick and tired. This shit is not fair….I know that everyone has gone through it but why do we have to?

Fucking “why” word again…just like the “what if” phrase. All tend to drive me crazy. Most people don’t think this way. Bastards!

I guess we all have our own shit. Some worse than others…Have I said that before? I’m sure I have.

Everyone has it better or worse than you.
If you have a roof over your head…you’re lucky.
Family…you’re really lucky
Someone you would die for….you beat lucky.

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i'm so sorry you're sick!! yucky! i hope you feel better soon!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home