Saturday, March 18, 2006

Ain't it a bitch......

I am so tired! I am talking to T and she is going through something with a guy she is dating. I am starting to feel suffocated. Breath……breath…….I’ve heard it so many times. I’ve said it so many times….JimaneeFUCKINGchristmas!!!!!

I love my T….don’t get me wrong. I know that I’ve done this SO many times when I was with DD. Babbled relentlessly to all my friends and family. I guess it’s the fact that I have the knowledge now. End it, the sooner the better. Call him up and just tell him.

It’s over
It’s done
Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out
See ya sailor
Get the fuck out
Don’t make me call 911

Ok, the last one was only in my case.

Seriously….I’m exhausted by that phone call. Plus, I talked to her for 4 hours last night. But she’s my friend. I just wish sometimes that people listened when they know you have the knowledge to help. I guess though, with relationships, everyone and everything is different. But FUCK, at least listen to ONE thing I have to say!

I know though…you don’t want to listen. You don’t want hear someone tell you either end it or stop talking about him and just live with it. If you tell them to make that phone call or tell them to have that “talk” it will be the beginning or the end. You have a 50/50 shot of it starting or ending. I think you just have to come to the point that you don’t care if it’s over or not.

I do know that it’s bad if what you are in with another person makes you feel like shit about yourself. That is not a good relationship. I can see it coming a mile away for her. She is a strong, proud person. For her to feel this way pains me.

I’m kind of glad I went through what I went through. It taught me a lot. Ok…”glad” is not the right word but I do see things in a clearer light now.

Life is to short we all know this. It’s especially to short to spend it with someone that makes you feel like shit.

Wow….9 years and that’s all I got out of it? Hey, it’s something right?

I have to go and garden or something…..damn now I’m depressed and I’m not even dating the guy!

2 Comments:

Blogger james r. said...

well, after nine years you also have a chance for a fresh start in almost any way you choose. don't forget that.

10:38 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

that's right!! i say move to texas!!!! : )

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home