Monday, March 20, 2006

This is how my ….ugh….

Monday….I was actually at work on time today which is proving harder and harder to do each day. No one was there so no one noticed. Everyone is there when I’m late…heh maybe it’s ‘cause I’m late. I got a random email from a friend. We use to be really good friends and then we moved out here and lived together. Best friends should NEVER move in together. They aren’t best friends or even semi-friends after that. We have kept in touch over the years and we have a mutual friend that I’ve just started talking to. I get this email this morning that she wants to go have drinks, which is cool….I can stand her in small degrees. There was a lot of fucking each other over in this friendship but It’s been a hard day and I’m not going into it….except for today. Now I don’t really understand why you just can’t say “so let’s go out for drinks and I’ll invite “so and so” which is the other friend. No, she can’t do that. She has to say well I hang out with them every couple of weeks and they are working on a project with me but if you don’t want me to invite them then there is no pressure I just won’t mention it to them. WTF does that mean? I don’t care….why would I care? I’m talking to them to. What pressure? I emailed the other person and asked what the deal was. They had no idea but would come. Why do people do that? Make questions when there are none. Sorry just irritating. I think too much I guess. But really…am I wrong? Who cares anyway I guess. Or I missed a part in that story, she tends to like and try to make me jealous. I think that’s what it was. Who knows….

After that crap I went to lunch. Went to pay my gas bill. Pulling out of a parking space “Bam”. I hit another car. I looked both ways. Didn’t see anyone. Started pulling out and felt a bump and looked in my side mirror and saw a white car with just a wee bit of black that didn’t belong on that side door. Yup, from my spare tire in the back. The girl got out and was not happy. I guess her whole family seemed to work at a doctor’s office right there and they all came out. It was about 10 to 1. She gets out and says “Didn’t you see me?” I said “Obviously not.” I said “Didn’t you see my reverse lights?” She said Yes but I didn’t think you were moving. Now who out there pauses when someone is pulling out of a parking place and you see reverse lights…am I the only one? I had my driver’s license out and my insurance out and wrote it all down and a woman I believe to be her mother came out at that point as I was handing to the girl. She said “NO, I want to see your driver’s license.

You know what I just can’t go into it. I just don’t understand why they had to gang up on me. I was more than willing to give all the information that they needed. I didn’t even ask if she HAD insurance, which by the way in California if you don’t have it accidents are pretty much null and void. My car is a monster so it wasn’t damaged at all. I don’t think hers was that bad either. Just pop the dent and sand out the black from the car.

It’s sad that the world has gotten to this that people are the way they are. Don’t yell and scream at me and think I’m going to lie and try to get out of it when I am holding all the information you need. Nope, just gang up on me and yell at me. It was a fucking accident. I didn’t do it on purpose to fuck up anyone’s day. That just made me angry all over again. Sometimes bogging doesn’t help. Hmmmm….maybe JD will…..music…better…..

This morning a girl I use to work with got a horrible review. She’s a hard worker and I know she is…I worked with her as I said. One boss loves her and the other doesn’t. She had a meeting with the nice one today and he basically told her that he loves her but the other guy has a problem with her and if she doesn’t step up to the plate that she might loose her job. Now the only thing I have to say about this is the “mean man” doesn’t communicate. I’ve worked with them. They expect you to read their minds. Which we all know in a normal, sane world is impossible. She young and very eager to please and it just killed her and I hate seeing people I love go through that. Bastards!!!

Then my friend M and her husband are trying to quit smoking and she went through a MAJOR anxiety attach today. I felt so bad for her. She is trying really hard and there is nothing I can say to make it better.

Oh! Almost forgot the cherry on top, well I wouldn't call it that but I walked into 2 dogs being sick all day and I'm not talking about them throwing up. Yup, spent an hour cleaning up some of the most digusting stuff. Poor things. The smell is still lingering. You probably didn't to hear that huh?

Where’s my magic wand when I need it. Just one “blink” to make everyone’s day all better.

People wouldn’t have to be mean
Good people wouldn’t have to go through shit
and dogs wouldn't be sick

blink….blink….blink….and all is better. In a perfect world I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

mean people suck!

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home