Saturday, April 15, 2006

This is fun James!

A friend said

Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line(s) from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Bold out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!

Since I am tech stupid and I don’t have an MP3 player, I’m going to old school it…the radio. Remember those? Don’t think I’m going to hit 30 but here are a few. Fortuantly, the radio is agreeing with me and all the songs I truly like.

First line of 10 songs…hehe…..I have some easy ones…and one hard one.

1) “Sometimes I feel I have to run away”
2) “When I was young it seemed that life was so wonderful”
3) “My life is brillant, my love is pure”
4) “Oye como va mi ritmo bueno pa grosar muata”
5) “Hey baby if you’re felling down I know what’s good for you all day”
6) “Every time you go away” (easy)
7) “Pretty woman walking down the street” (please….so easy)
8) “And she was lying in the grass and she could hear the traffic breathing”
9) “Don’t you love her madly, don’t you need her badly”
10) “All around the world statues crumble for me, who knows how long I’ve loved you.

It’s funny….I know all of the words to all of these songs and had no idea who sang half of them. Hummmm….learning experience in blogger land. Go figure.

Ok one more……
Love this song

11) I don’t know where I’m going but I sure know where I’ve been

That song helped me through my break up. Heh

Now I don’t know if I can do the whole bold thing for right guesses. Hell, only 2 people read this shit anyway!

4 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

11 is whitesnake!! yah, metal 80's!!hehehehehe

7:50 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

i don't have a mp3, or a radio in my house.. sad huh??? i do have a c.d. player.. does that count for something?

7:50 PM  
Blogger james r. said...

hmm. let's see...

1. "tainted love", soft cell
2. "the logical song", supertramp
6. "every time you go away", paul young
7. "pretty woman", roy orbison or van halen/david lee roth
8. "and she was", talking heads
9. "love her madly", the doors
10. i know i should know this one (i can hear the song in my head) but i can't think of the artist or the title.

3:06 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

#10 is "Fly" by Sugar Ray. Damn James you're good. You also need to get some sleep!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home