Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I might have a small situation…..

I think my computer feels as shitty as I do….seriously. I think it’s going for the melt down and I might go with it.

I’ve tried to join Flikr again tonight...and well….Ol’ Betsy here…just didn’t really appreciate me trying to do that…kept shutting me down. Wow, this is the first time that I’ve named something female…..maybe cause she’s a BITCH. I’ll probably be shut down for sure after that statement because we all know how women can be. Damn, I just slammed my own gender…but even I have to admit it’s true.

I hate it when I don’t understand things. The process was very simple and I don’t consider myself stupid but… man oh man…Betsy was having none of it. I did have to ask myself “Is it the user or the computer?” Just after I asked myself that I got the blue screen of death…recovering from a serious error.

Yea, not so much the user.

And by the way…I am feeling none to lovely. I woke up after sleeping for 4 hours, and after not really sleeping the night before and being sick…ah shit, I just realized that my car is parked on the wrong side of the street. Fucking street cleaning, it doesn’t really work just makes the street wet and kicks the dirt around.

Have you ever felt so shitty that you CAN’T sleep? That’s where I am right now.

Jimmineefuckingchristmas…

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

hope you moved your car.
i think i had over a bazillion parking tickets due to stupid street cleaning. (you know they really don't need cleaning)
:)
hope you are feeling better!

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now if they did street *vacuuming* or street *waxing* or street *polishing*... that'd be cool.

hope you feel better soon! orange juice by the gallon and lots of sleep. that's the key.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home