Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Well…I’m going to post some of my artwork….



I’m not sure why…just because I feel like it.

Wow I’m being a real Leo right now…

“HEY! Getaload of me!”

But well…I guess that’s what I’m doing. But give me a break I’ve had a hard day.

These are old. The Marilyn is from a famous artist that I copied when I was 15. I loved it because it was beautiful and that I could actually copy it at that point.

The other…well, he’s just from my mind. I’m amazed I did that one and amazed I still have it hanging. His eyes follow me. It kind of scares me a little sometimes because I have no idea where he came from.

Anyway, I’ve talked about my art…hmmm…I think…well if I haven’t, I will tell you that, in my mind, I’m a self proclaimed artist. I’m not that inspired anymore but this camera has, inspired me to say the least….taking pictures of my art makes me want to paint again. Damn, that was a good decision to buy that camera. I finally did something right.

Anyway…here they are.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a writer is someone who writes. an artist is someone who creates artwork. you do both. deal with it! ;)

so now i have to ask: WHY AREN'T YOU STILL PAINTING, WOMAN???

mindy, back me up on this one!

12:07 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

oh, i will james..
india.. listen here missy,
get to painting, or else! or else what you may ask... well, or else no inxs for you! just kidding. you know i'm just jealous. anyway, you are an amazing artist. i wish i could paint even half as good as you do. please don't waste this talent. ok. enough prodding. i know how you hate that. :)

7:38 AM  
Blogger John said...

abercrombie and fitch
nike huarache
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin outlet
ray ban sunglasses
lebron james shoes
coach factory outlet
ugg outlet
toms shoes
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
tory burch outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
celine bags
michael kors bag
michael kors outlet
cheap uggs for sale
canada goose jackets
jordan shoes
hollister kids
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
coach factory outlet
air jordan retro
coach outlet store online
oakley sunglasses
20151209yuanyuan

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home