Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I knew it was going to happen…

I had the feeling last night that I wouldn’t be able to sleep…maybe that was my demise. I stepped away from the computer relatively early for me. Climbed into bed and turned the TV on. It didn’t take long till I was out however, an hour later, I was up. I laid there and tried to sleep and then finally I felt it coming. I think I dozed for about 15 mins and then Rip freaked out and ran to the window started barking which got Sach up and out of control. My first initial fear we all know. But I think it was just a skunk…two in the same. Anyway, after that it was all down hill. You know it’s bad when you are looking at your alarm clock when it goes of…that little bastard oh how I hate it. Little red number eyes….staring at me…laughing…”BEEP…BEEP…BEEP.” It will die a slow death one day…guaranteed.

Work was again…painful…but when isn’t it sometimes. I came home for lunch just to talk a quick cat nap…or dog nap as I call in my world. The girls were tired too by the way so we all passed out. Felt a little bit better after that.

On the way home from work I had…ummm…I call it this feeling. It’s kind of bizarre to me and I don’t know if I’ve talked about it before. I don’t think so because it’s difficult to describe.

It’s an overwhelming sense of …this is only the beginning even after my life is over that it is only the beginning of something. Damn I wish I could figure out what it is but the feeling only last for a couple of seconds.

Yea, yea…I know I was tired but it’s happened before. I have known a couple of people that have felt the same feeling…and NO…none of them are in an insane asylum.

I know I’m tired but I’m not crazy…

I think that we all know there is something else out there, whatever we choose to believe.

For some reason, for the first time, I think I choose to say nothing more about this.

Maybe because I just can’t explain it or maybe I’m just to fucking tired.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I tried really hard to do this right but after I clicked "send" to send a message to your email, it said that I failed! I'm such a looser! Anyway, just a reminder that INXS is this Saturday... this message was brought to you by Little Miss Chili Pepper. You may now return to your regularly scheduled blogging.

10:01 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Never call your self a looser by the way..that's a tragic thing.

How can you be a looser if we are going to see INXS?????

I can call you a dork though...hehe.

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh. i refuse to let an alarm clock wake me to beepbeepbeep. it's clock radio or nothing.

and hold on to that feeling. if you don't want to talk about it, then follow that instinct and keep it in your pocket until you're ready to. but the reason you have that feeling is that it's true. i think the universe is just giving you a little reminder, and that's pretty cool. :)

12:10 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

It seems, in some form sj, you understand.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home