Sunday, June 11, 2006

This can’t be good….



I have to say that I love this camera more than I can express over the internet. With that said...

My landlord has been telling me for months that I need to get rid of my Morning Glory plant that has literally taken over my house. I have refused and made him look at how beautiful they are. It is but I just noticed something.

Lets see if I can get the downloads of the pictures to work.

It invadedded my kitchen that's the first picture.

Morning glory and Woody need to start paying rent!

That was kind of cool...I'm actually starting to find out how to use this camera. Except for the fact that I meant the pictures to be reversed. Oh well. Pretty good for a first try I think.

But what the hell am I going to do about the morning glories?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you maybe move the plants to another spot, away from the vent?

11:38 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

just trim them.. my morning glories keep trying to take down my rose bush.. so, i just cut them off of it and give them a good scolding.

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home