Monday, June 12, 2006

Mondays…Ugh….

Work today was painful to say the least. I need to learn that I need to go to bed before 2am on school nights. Stupid computer.

I was going to sit down tonight and read though the manual for my new camera and now I can’t find the damn thing. I’ve been looking for it for 30 minutes. Where the hell did I put it? It’s not like I live in a huge house. There can only be so many places it could be. Oh I hate it when I do this. I’m usually pretty good about putting things in certain places so I can find them because goodness knows my memory isn’t what it use to be. But this really drives me coo coo when I can’t find something. Ok I’m rambling about loosing something which is almost as irritating as misplacing it.

I would love to have a piece of chocolate cake right now….ohhh….or one of those orange Hostess cup cakes…those are my favorites.

I think I need sleep more than a cup cake.

Wow…I’m really interesting this evening.

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

hope you got some sleep..jaron is sick.. i didn't even get a single hour. :(
*yawn*

8:18 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home