Sunday, June 11, 2006

Nothing is really that tragic…

I mean things are tragic…don’t get me wrong but if we are still here then it ain’t so fucking tragic…right?

Believe me I’m all about the tragic….look at how my weekend went. At this point I should be putting a flare gun to my head. I still want to fire one of those suckers…not at my head though.

I have learned to find the silver lining. Stunned?

Uh huh…little tragic India has found the fucking silver lining.

It came in the form of …music…new camera….ummm….*clear throat* being stood up.

When you look at the big picture…it isn’t so tuff. I mean it’s tuff for a lot of people, which proves my point even more. What the fuck am I bitching about?

I have a home…a job….not a washer and dryer….but I’ll sllliiide by that one…I have my family…my dogs…food, clothing, water. It breaks down very simply sometimes when you think about it.

If you got family and people that love you…then what else matters?

Nothing actually…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's all a matter of perspective.

11:41 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

all you need is love

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home