Thursday, June 15, 2006

Well it looks like Saturday is on…

I got a Birthday card from my friend MG. It’s about a month and ½ early because of course they are in town now not July, but it had the INXS tickets in it. I tried to call her but she was asleep. The card had two tickets in it. I hope she’s going with me. Otherwise I’ll be going solo with one wasted ticket.

I haven’t been to a concert in years. The last one I went to was Cinderella with Minn. Now that was a freaky night. The concert was great but man did that night end badly. You can only guess who was there with us. That’s a whole other piece of shit ending to a night that I don’t want to get into or think about.

So yeah…it looks like I’m actually going to a concert…with a girlfriend on Saturday night. Who would have thunk it. Little ol’ India getting all dressed up to go out.

I’m looking at the tickets….I’m kind of excited about it now.

*singing* I get to see a concert….I get to see a concert….

Not to rub it in….I just haven’t been out in a while.

Wow I am a dork.

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

cinderella was fun.. marilyn manson! it's a shame that b. had to be there.
i wanna go to inxs. please tell j.d. i love him. :)
hope you are feeling better.
i'm hating blog. :(

5:40 AM  
Blogger james r. said...

cinderella? rock on, dude. where's my spandex jeans and my hairspray?

have fun at INXS! i still think it just ain't the same group without Michael Hutchence...but at least J.D.'s a Canadian boy, so that's apoint in their favour. ;)

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home