Thursday, June 15, 2006

I think I might still be alive…

Not to keep harping on it but I’m actually starting to feel a bit better. Now it looks like I have to go to the store. Yea…don’t really want to do that especially since I’m pretty sure I have a $40 dollar ticket on my car. I tried to get up this morning to move it but just couldn’t seem to do it. I think it was worth the money not to have to get up and park it 2 blocks away. So I just let it sit where it was. Maybe the Parking Enforcement person was sick too and didn’t happen down my street this morning. I doubt it though. Oh well.

Just finished watching the movie “Elf”, I know silly movie but I love it when channels show Christmas movies in the middle of summer. I can loose myself in them and for and hour or so and I imagine that it’s Xmas in the middle of June. Yes, I’m quite aware of the fact that I’m a dork no need to remind me.

Well…I guess I’m off to the store. Cross your fingers for me that I don’t have a ticket on my car.

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

no ticket, no ticket, no ticket........

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home