Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Who did this?


Can you tell me who did this? I need to find the individual and bring them to justice. I am completely disgusted at who ever broke into my house and thought that they could shave my dog.

You wouldn’t believe how embarrassed she was. She hid in the bathroom all day.
I just can’t believe someone would do this to an animal.

Alright…ok…so I fucked up….sue me...I tried. She just has so much fur and she was so hot. I just didn’t know if I took the little giggymathingy off it would shave her fur to the skin. There were no warnings on the box. Don’t they ALWAYS have warning AND directions on the packaging??? Hell, they have directions on fucking soup cans on how to cook it…I mean come on…. Why didn’t something on the directions tell me I would give my dog a racing stripe?

I think that definitely deserves a warning.

5 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

It could have happened to anyone.

I did the same thing once...to me.

1:06 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Oh no…I just lived though a bad hair cut…not buy my own hands though. But on the brighter side…at least your job supplies you with proper bad haircut covering apparatus.

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those shavers are hard to use, even when they provide the different settings. I bet your dog feels cooler, though.

6:15 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

poor ripley. didn't you learn from the jaron fiasco.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

Excellent point!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home