Saturday, July 01, 2006

For the first time in my life…I hate someone

I also pity him. I can no longer continue to carry his burden on my shoulders. I can no longer withstand his insults. I just can’t do it anymore. If I continue, he will take my soul. I think that I’ve already given him enough. I truly think that he really does want to kill me in some form or another…and he’s doing a damn good job.

I know it sounds dramatic, and I think I’m blowing things out of proportion, but I’m not. I have never encountered anyone quite as cruel as him.

I know the reasons, I’ve played them in my head a million times. He is breaking me down to feel better about himself. We all do it at one time or another in our lives…but him…he’s made it a career.

I wish I could promise that I won’t talk about him anymore here, but I sure that won’t happen. I’ll try not to do it as much…but give me a break, I’ve had a bad Vance day. Yup that’s his name.

One sentence….that’s how good he is…I’m right back to where I was…in one fucking sentence…a stupid…fucking…fat…horrible…cunt..

That will crack a mirror if I look in to it.

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

what a fucking moron. seriously. i hate him. i really do.
you are beautiful. and any mirror would tell you the same if you looked into it. (vance.. remember when he put that ad in the paper for a band thing and they printed call dance instead. that was effing hilarious)
i love you.

8:00 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

Heh...that was so fucking funny! I forgot about that!

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home