Saturday, August 26, 2006

Is it wrong to have sex before a guy buys you lunch?

Interesting question…one I’ve never encountered before but one that was brought up in a phone conversation tonight.

Would I? Sure if I felt like it. Lunch?...later if need be.

Is this where a girl becomes a slut? Is it called slut or just a female liking sex or wanting sex?

I’ve always felt the male and female roles were….well…just really fucking stupid. Men are proud for all the women they have fucked and women are whores for all the men they have been with.

The only problem is no matter how much women say that a guy they have slept with doesn’t matter…it does…or it was a really fucking bad mistake. I’m not sure there is a gray in our world.

I guess I don’t think any woman is a slut because there is some form of connection she has to that person….I could be so wrong about that one but…

I guess everyone wants something…it’s just to the degree of feeling….

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i don't think women are slutty if they have sex.. if they are hot and getting lots of action... then why not.. as long as it's not for drugs..(my old roommate used to sleep with guys for pot..pot??? i'm sure.. i can see cocaine maybe, but pot..) and she was a gianormous slut. but, it's always nice to have a good meal first!! :)

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home