Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My house is wreck….

And I don’t really care….

This is how my day went….

Woke up late as usual, only due to the fact that I was puking my guts up last night…10 Advil a day has started to get the best of me and mixed with wine…well it wasn’t a good mix, obviously.

Went to the new doc today, nice guy…still an MRI looming in my future but hey, he gave me prescriptions for various drugs. Offered me Cortisone shot which I politely declined…needles, no. He did however say that it would probably come down to that. I do love the fact at the end he said “At least you don’t have cancer.”

Leaving his office there was a fruit cart. I’m not sure they have these in many cities. Cooled cart and they chop fresh fruit and add lime, salt and chili powder. It’s the most amazing taste. That’s my idea of being healthy….that and double cream brie cheese, which is what I had for dinner. I’m getting all fancy in my house of ruin.

My friend M called tonight seems a naked dead woman’s body was found 2 streets down from her. Hillside stranglers dumped the bodies of their victims in that area. She watched the news and it seems the blood trail lead to a Fire Captain’s house….interesting.

There is also something crawling around the outside of my house. Don’t know if it’s a cat, a rat or Donnie Darko’s evil bunny but it’s starting to creep me out a bit.

Last but not least…I was watching the news which I rarely do, just wanted to hear about the Fire Captain but in later news it seems the leader of a huge drug cartel was arrested this weekend. The “Felix drug ring” makes me wonder if dear old dad was involved…Father…what have you done….

Kidding…he’s not that exciting, as I’ve said before he’s just a dick. I know for a couple of people out there that want to know their biological parents, especially due to health history, I feel bad when I say shit like that about my father, but on the other end, most of the time...well all of the time, I wish I didn’t know him...of him...or about him. But at least I got to decide for myself that he's someone I don't want in my life, something ya’ll were never given the chance to decide, so I apologize. With that said I will continue to call my father a dick when the feeling strikes me.

Anyhoo….this is why I don’t watch the news it brings up too many black thoughts for me.

I prefer my own chocolate covered world…and if I can imagine a perfect cherry on the top...all the better.

5 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

did you see the creepy guy that was arrested for jon benet's death? and all this time i thought the family had something to do with it. i feel bad now.

6:41 AM  
Blogger megaton said...

the cherry always slides down the whipped cream the nanosecond you let go.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

I once read this quote: "The news is where two nicely dressed people say 'good evening', then spend a half hour telling you why it isn't."

Watch the Discovery Channel.

9:14 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

this is why i don't listen to the news, maybe it makes me disillusioned…but I always think of the cherry as staying on the top of the whipped cream.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donnie Darko's Evil Bunny... huh?Who or what is Donnie Darko and how do you know his bunny is evil? Has said rabbit been tested for the evil gene? I'm sure a good exorcism would take care of the problem bunny. However, I'm not so sure about Mr.Darko. Good luck!

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home