Monday, August 21, 2006

Tick tock….tick tock….

I’m getting ready to throw my fucking clock across the room. Passed out early yesterday and then woke up at around 10pm. I was up for the rest of the night. In and out of sleep…keeping the beat of the clock with my feet…left…right…tick…tock.

I’m a little delirious at this point and watching the Flavor of Love. Honestly, this show is the biggest fucking train wreck, but I just have to watch to see what’s going to happen next. I mean where did these girls come from…and they want Flav? Some things are too complicated for the human mind to grasp.

This show could give me some serious nightmares….I think I’m already scarred for life.

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i don't think they want flav. they just want money baby!!

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home