Tuesday, August 15, 2006

M told me this joke tonight….

Pinocchio had a problem with his human girlfriend….

They went to the doctor because she was getting splinters in the cooch area. The Doctor said “Try sanding it down before you have sex.”

A month later the Dr. ran into P on the street and asked how things were going with his girlfriend. P said “Who needs a girlfriend.”

I understand the sanding down...but...

Was it the nose or the wood?

We all know that P’s nose grew when he lied…hence my question.

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i don't get it.
:(

3:47 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

I should fix that...what I meant... was "wood" as in Pinocchio penis. I seriously doubt that Geppetto would have put such extremities on a puppet...and all I ever heard about was his nose growing.

I thought the joke was funny but my delivery of it sucked.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home