Saturday, August 26, 2006

This is how my morning started....


I woke up to this….get the fuck up and feed me or I will stare you to death…or look really cute in the process...and annoying as well...but it made for a great picture.

After her waking me up from a Vicodin slumber that has lasted for a few days, I was ready to…buy something…sparkly. Do love the sparkles…anything shiny attracts my attention….from the cheapest glitter to the highest….nah…I like the cheap glitter shit…high priced shit is over rated. Little glitter in a thrift store and a bottle of wine, carton of smokes and a few purses seem to make me feel good.

And I did exactly that.

I also met up with a semi-homeless woman and her dogs. She was really sweet. I stopped and talked to her outside of the gas station when I was waiting for the car wash. Margarite was her name…not sure how to spell it. Her dog’s names were Princess and Mutley. Mutley looks a lot like my Ripley.

After Margarite left…buy the way she was told to leave because a customer complained that she was begging…I talked to her for 20 minutes…she didn’t ask one person for money when we were talking. I don’t understand that, but then again I don’t understand a lot of things.

I went back to my car and pulled into the carwash line. This guy walked by and said “What are you doing?” Then he walked back around the building. He walked back to my car and said “There is shade over here…don’t sit in your car and bake.”

Nice guy…and his friend as well. We sat in the shade in front of Chevron and talked. For me being such a recluse I sure met a lot of people today. I guess I just like listening to peoples stories….

Then the carwash…I so wish they had the one with the swirleys thingy magiggies…no longer...all robotic now…ah well…still fun.

I had a good day…I love it when that happens.



2 Comments:

Blogger megaton said...

what channel did your dog punch into the remote?

7:42 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

oblivion…as always….

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home