Thursday, September 14, 2006

Always look at the dark side of life….


Or is that bright side?

I will bitch about this for the last time….

L.A. Pain……interesting in so many realms….

I see these directions in my future….my REALLY near future.

Was anything promising said in my results today…absolutely not….

I failed them all…..

I didn’t expect the somber face of Doc Sam…

But hey…I’m still alive….

Or am I?

I have TONS of pills….one glass of wine and a bottle….hell….I’m good to go…to hell.

I feel guilt for everything I’ve done….and for everything I haven’t….or might choose to do.

I felt bad walking through all the people in the hospital….because I don’t have cancer…

As I was sitting in front of “Mike's Liquor” drinking a Texas diet coke….I saw a guy waiting for the bus….

He had an amputated forearm. I and I feel bad why…what the fuck am I worrying about? I thought…Yeah…I sat and bawled in my car like I was…5.

Like I said…I wear the drama crown well…but today…

I checked into reality…

There is no one here but me…

Oops…I think I just put the crown back on…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home