Saturday, September 09, 2006

and she whispered...how can you do this to me.....


I’m fucking sick of the bullshit…of everyone’s bullshit.

Everyone just thinks that they are so much smarter than everyone else….and those are the one’s that never listen. You can be fucking book smart all you want….or you can be left in a hotel room when you are 2 and live with your Aunt and have a horrible life. Then you leave….

Choose to let it go…or let it eat you away.

I LET my father crucify me and my sister for years…I had to let it go….as did she…far earlier than I did. DD’s dad beat him and his mom and sister for years….Minn lost her father at 14….the only father she knew…

If could give Minn one second to say one thing to her dad I would sell my soul.

I only wish for the father that she had.

Do I miss my father? No. Do I want to hear his “Baby, I’m so sorry I fucked up, you know I love you.” speech one more time….I might think about it at his funeral because that is the last time I will ever see him….sorry…I’ll think about it when his funeral is happening…because I won’t be there.

I have a father that…hmmmm….is….hmmmm…..can I find the word…..ok…words….not a father….or at least not mine…I don’t have a father.

Sorry....let me explain this rampage…

I tend to talk to people that I shouldn’t….and they really fucking piss me off.

Some people that have had hard lives and believe that something is owed to them or they are righteous in all their beliefs. They never see…life is what you make it.

He said “that’s a clique”…and it is…but it’s true. His name is Jim…he and his brother were left in a motel room….the mother left and the “Dad” was long gone. And to this day…he thinks all women are disposable….as does DD.

He was the one that pulled me out of the DD situation….and I appreciate that he helped me. After all was said and done…he was gone…or I pushed him away…because he was just like DD and my father….a person that could never see me.

People think I’m full of shit….that’s fine….I really don’t care….I guess…I think everyone is basically good. I have my ideas of how I think people should be…and they are definitely my ideas….but they are honest….that’s all I ask from anyone else.

It’s funny….here in bloggerland….people are actually honest.

In life…it’s rare…

4 Comments:

Blogger megaton said...

is that the arch between your outstretched thumb and forefinger in the foreground?

8:46 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

I feel you. I won't explain why or how, for fear of turning this into another blogger pity party. But I feel you. Thank you for letting me comment and not telling me to fuck off.

The photo is great, by the way.

11:42 PM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

yes...good eye megaton....i was trying to take a picture of a muscle in between those two digits that the tech that did my EMG said was missing...funny...that's my good hand...i guess i misplaced that muscle at birth....on both hands...ya'll are looking at your hands right now arn't you?

12:38 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

The only person I've ever told to fuck off in person is DD.

As for blogger pity parties...I think I am the queen and I do belive I wear the crown well...and another is coming as i type.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home