Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Let’s see if my keyboard works…..


Oops…spilt wine on it…

I had a whole blog about how pissed I am at everyone…

But it does really boil down to me.

Do you know what it cuts down to?

I’m fucking scared of what Dr. Sam is going to say tomorrow…

And I hate to bitch about it again…and I’ve tried not to

What is it…what is the saying?

Pray for the best….
Or hope for the worst….

Heh…I think I fucked that one up as well.

But hey… you can always count on me to fuck shit up…

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

hope for the best.. pray for the worst. i think. who knows?
anyway.. dr. sam will at least tell you what's wrong, and then how to fix it! don't worry!

5:30 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

I'm thinking about you. Good luck and don't worry.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home