Monday, September 04, 2006

Judge not, lest ye be judged…

I NEVER quote the bible…

But…

What the fuck does that mean? Well, I know what it fucking means but it doesn’t make a hell of a lot of sense. In a perfect world maybe….fuck…not even in a perfect world.

Everyone judges everyone…its human nature.

I figured out something in the last few days that I’ve thought all along but not quite in a conscience manner.

I understand now why I have to constantly say…why did they do that to me or say that to me…or do that to someone else or say that to someone else.

I judge people by my own ideology.

I don’t believe that barter is an option, if you claim to be my friend. I don’t understand why someone does something for me and throws it back in my face, but claims to be my friend. I don’t understand why people have to argue with people for hours to get a point across, that is either wrong or their own personal belief…when the other person bowed down long after the conversation started. I don’t understand.

Now I do. I judge people by how I am.

I know that sounds pompous but it’s not that difficult. It’s so very simple. You need help...I’ll help. I need help…you’ll help. No questions or payback needed.

Now I know why I only have two friends. We help each other.

Now I know what barter means…and payback means…

It made me realize who the vultures are circling over the wounded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home