Saturday, October 14, 2006



Everyday is a riddle….

I haven’t held charcoal in my hands for probably 5 years…I forgot how it felt.

It’s so hard to describe how proud I am that my hands are now stained from it.

I was so lost for so long…and that such a major part of me that was destroyed….and I can’t blame him anymore….and you know what…I never should have.

Yeah I was going to reconstruct the imagine I saw in the dress….but…well it’s already been done right? Captured in fabric and then by my camera.

This one was in the back of my car…got wet in the rain…small piece of wood just asking…well…not to be sawdust.

Every piece of my artwork is a riddle. Not intentional… but it seems to work out that way. This one is a 4 piece puzzle.

Let’s see who can figure it out…besides me that is...

1 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

How big is that?

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home