Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I'm tired

Semisoun
\Sem"i*soun\ (-s[=oo]n), n. A half sound; a low tone.


I talked to M tonight and she mentioned a word. I wrote it down as symeiosin. When we were on the phone I found the explanation. After we hung up the spelling wasn’t right and the above is what came up. I seem to think it says the same….or maybe not.

Who fucking cares…you know what?

I had a half a whisper in my shit…my relationship…low tone didn’t apply in the end. I screamed my ass off…get a fucking job…help me…PLEASE!

Now I’m the eternal bitch….but in the beginning…had a half a sound…

Just a whisper…of….please…help me through this life…because we were suppose to be together forever….

Fairytales crashed and burned in our century…but I still believe in Snow White…and Cinderella…and I will forever.

Prince Charming is still to come….

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a dork! The word was SYMBIOSIS! After spelling it for you about 3 times, I kinda figured you had turned the page in the conversation book. I, however, was still on the same word! Anyway, symbiosis = the living together of two kinds of organisms to their mutual advantage.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

I have a symbiotic relationship with Budweiser Select, which then allows me to achieve symbiosis with my hardwood floor.

Tomorrow's word is: "swarthy"

8:27 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

yeah...you can drill a word into my head for three times...and i guess the word i remembered is the word that fit...at least for what i was thinking at the time i wrote the post....

hehe... brad...how hard did you hit the floor? swarthy...heh.

words are so powerful in so many different ways.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home