Saturday, October 07, 2006

Funny I didn't know I had a restaurant...


Went out with Minn and her friends last night….it was quite the adventure.

I rarely go out but had to see Minn. Even after they left I wanted to hang out. My next door neighbor who drove me there deserted me after I started talking or should I say exchanging notes with Oscar…a deaf guy that stopped and asked me for a cigarette.

Guess some people don’t like to hang out when they aren’t the center of attention. I think he was rather pissed. Haven’t seen him today…I just don’t understand why he was so fucking pissed off. I feel like I should apologize but I really don’t think I did anything wrong. I was just hanging out chatting with someone. He didn’t find it very interesting I guess.

After Oscar left I just hung out and took a few pictures.

I walked down the street and there were tons of people sitting out side eating at the restaurants. Man this city is so plastic. The conversations that I overheard were unreal.

The time is coming for me to move on…people are to hardcore for me out here.

I just have to figure out how the hell I’m going to do it.

Oh well…too hung over to figure it out tonight…..ugh….I feel like shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home