Friday, October 13, 2006

For the Professor….

swarthy [swawr-th ee, -thee] –adjective, swarthier, swarthiest.
(of skin color, complexion, etc.) dark.

In my world…mixed with Bud or any form of alcohol means…your fucked….or bruised.

In my case…one night it meant I tripped on a rug, as I was falling I saw one of my dogs lying on the kitchen floor…so half leveled, I jumped over her and fell face first on my hardwood floor.

Swarthy…would be the next day….but that night it was called a broken nose.

But I didn’t spill a drop of my wine.

Because what girl in her right mind would drop a full glass of wine to break her fall.

Nice word…guess it sounds a lot better and a lot shorter than…I think I fucked up tonight and will have black eyes in the morning.

But hey…that’s just how I would use the word.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

So you're saying that your night resembled Billy Dee Williams. Excellent.

I'm planning on a dark and swarthy evening of my own...Thanks for the post :)

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home