Monday, October 09, 2006

Another day….another doctor…another pizza….and another movie…
















Monday
Dr. Shin
3 Cheese….cooked in a wood burning oven…but still frozen
Forever Young

Well…Mondays are never good…so no point beating a dead horse over that one.
Dr. Shin…went to him to discuss surgery….he told me the specifics and….well…I thought it would be simple. But the thought of doc slicing a two inch incision in my throat and “moving things aside” as he said to get to my disc is…a little…ummm…disturbing…and also not gonna happen. He said I improved 10 fold since he saw me last so that’s good enough for me.

Now the pizza….even though it was frozen…Trader Joe’s lately has not let me down. First the lamp shade which is still in order and now the pizza…couldn’t keep my little mitts off of it. Damn this pizza is great.

As for the movie…haven’t seen it in ages. Kiddy movie with some chick flick and war all mixed together….so I’m not really sure how to classify it…but it worked for me today.

Did actually see the “Skelton Key” today…must admit it wasn’t bad…I like it when I see a movie that’s not some fucking remake that I’ve seen a thousand times.

All in all….it was a pretty fucking good day…

Surprising huh?

At least for me….

3 Comments:

Blogger Otis said...

Why does he want to operate?

Do you need an anterior cervical discectomy?

5:35 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

why ask why otis...i'm not a doc...every step I take is blind one.

7:05 AM  
Blogger iamfallingfromgrace said...

sorry…every step I take is a typo….

I don’t understand what doctors say to me….and they are too much in a hurry to explain…in LA.

All I want is to be better… that’s all

But no doctor really explains

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home