Thursday, October 19, 2006

I’m so fucking bored….

I was so bored the other night that I made chicken soup. Not from a can but the real thing. I do not have the handicap that Mindy has but she also has 2 other people to cook for. I can cook like there is no tomorrow. Pulled out the old crock pot threw in some chicken…stew vegetable and some spices and poof! 5 hours later chicken soup.

It’s bizarre how some people can’t cook. Guess it’s like the fact that I can’t spell. Some people can and some people can’t. If I could pick one I guess it would be cooking. At least I have spell check….there isn’t a Chief check.

Come to think of it I have some steak and fresh mushrooms in the fridge…..

Steak and sautéed mushrooms with gravy…lovely.

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

i want to cook...ugh.

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home